Welcome to cs-mb.com (the “Site”). This page (“Notice”) states the terms and conditions of the Site. Please review this Notice carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using the Site (“Use”), all users and viewers (“You,” “you,” “User,” or “user”) acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this Notice. If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed in this Notice, please do not use the Site. CSMB International, Inc. and its affiliates (“CSMB”) reserve the right to update this Notice from time to time in its sole discretion. You should review this Notice periodically for updates and changes. This notices is effective as of December 15th, 2014.
By accessing and browsing the CSMB Website (the “Site”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may download and print pages of the Site for private, noncommercial use, provided that you do not remove any attributions, copyright notices, or other proprietary notices from them, or otherwise modify them. You may not, however, download or print pages of the Site for public or commercial purposes. In addition, you may not distribute, modify, reproduce, sell, offer to sell, transmit, prepare derivative works of, or otherwise use any pages of the Site, other text or images displayed on the Site, or other content or code provided on or otherwise made available in connection with the Site. (All the foregoing pages, text, images, and other content and code are referred to as “Site Materials.”)
- The Site Materials may include images of people or places that are either the property of, or used with permission by, CSMB. Except to the extent you are authorized by Section 1 to download and print unmodified pages of the Site for private, noncommercial use, and without limiting the restrictions set forth in Section 1, any use of these images by you, or anyone else purportedly authorized by you, is prohibited. Unauthorized use of such images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- CSMB retains all right, title, and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Site and the Site Materials. In addition, CSMB retains all right, title, and interest in and to all trademarks, service marks, logos, and other indicia of origin (collectively, the “Marks”) displayed on the Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of CSMB. Any use of the Marks by you, or anyone else purportedly authorized by you, is prohibited. You are also advised that CSMB will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution when appropriate.
- You warrant and represent to CSMB that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or prohibited by this Agreement, including, without limitation, the sending, posting, transmitting, displaying, distributing, or knowingly receiving of or searching for any threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, sexually oriented, pornographic, or profane material, content or images, or other images, content or messages that might be considered lewd, lascivious, excessively violent or otherwise offensive. If you violate any of these responsibilities, your permission to use this Web Site immediately terminates without the necessity of any notice by us to you. CSMB, at its sole discretion, retains the right to deny access to this Web Site to anyone for any reason, including for violation of this Agreement. You agree that any information that you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or CSMB has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), CSMB has the right to suspend or terminate your access and activity relating to, and to refuse any and all current or future use of, this Web Site.
- Neither CSMB nor any other Site Provider will be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or otherwise relating to the Site, the Site Materials, or your use of the Site or the Site Materials. In no event will CSMB or any other Site Provider be liable to you or any other person or entity for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. This exclusion of special, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages is independent of any other limitation of remedy.
- The Site may contain links to other websites or frames that contain pages, or portions of pages, of other websites (“Other Site Materials”). CSMB has not necessarily reviewed such Other Site Materials and will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for any such Other Site Materials or their content or use. Any use by you of such Other Site Materials is at your own risk.
- Although CSMB may, from time to time, monitor or review postings, transmissions, uploads, etc. (collectively, “Postings”), if any, on the Site, CSMB is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any Posting, its content, or any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information in any Posting. You are prohibited from posting, transmitting, uploading, or otherwise causing to be placed on the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or proprietary right of any third pay. CSMB will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CSMB to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- CSMB reserves the right to report any wrongdoing, if and when it becomes aware of it, to any applicable government or law enforcement agencies. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kroll, its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliated or related entities, Third Parties, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from your use of this Web Site, your breach of any provision of this Agreement and/or any negligent acts, omissions or intentional wrongdoing by you.
CSMB may, at any time, revise or update these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice, by updating this posting. The current Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking the hypertext link for Terms and Conditions on the Site.