Policies and Procedures
CSMB develops policies and procedures manuals tailored to the operating environment of domestic and international financial institutions and other business entities. Our manuals reflect requirements issued and monitored by regulatory agencies and the examination procedures utilized by them. CSMB has developed policies and procedures manuals for numerous clients, including banks and other non-traditional financial services businesses such as money transmitters, check cashing stores, currency exchange dealers or casas de cambio, and insurance companies, among others.
Our documentation of standard policies and procedures manuals are designed to:
- Address internal control requirements
- Document employee accountability and consequences for non-compliance
- Complement staff user instructions
- Serve as formal documentation narrative
- Furnish permanent definition of departmental operating procedures